Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Feeling like a fuck up

Oh man, I didn't finish any of the four essays that were due today for art history class. I have an automatic fail and have to take the course again. I began the quarter with five classes and ended up with only two. Its terrible. I dont understand why I lack motivation and drive, yet want results. I'm 23 and going to be in community college forever. No more traveling until I've gotten into college. Well, no more traveling for longer than two weeks until I get into college. This Euro-trip is going to be my last for a while. How could I be such a failure?! Next quarter Im going to only work part time and at least take 6 classes to make up for the classes I dropped this quarter. I may even start seeing a shrink when I start school to help balance out my stupid anxiety and obsessing about school. I've been in and out of community college for 5 years. It makes no sense! If I get my shit together when I come back from my trip and actually work hard I can graduate with somesort of degree when Im 27.

New plan: BA by the time I am 28
Master's by the time I am 40

No comments: