Monday, May 21, 2007

another true story involving my cousin

I was in my room getting ready to go to dinner with my family when I overheard my aunt and her son arguing in the back yard. There was a lot of shouting mostly on my aunt's end, but for some reason my cousin felt he was in the right and kept justifying his actions. That was until my aunt said, "You should never call those types of people dummy. Some people can't help the way they are. Just like you can't help not being able to catch fly balls. How would you like it if kids made fun of you for that?" My cousin began to cry. He finally realized what he said, either that or he finally realized his mom just told him he sucked at baseball. She ended her talking to with, "You deserve what he did to you." My cousin stomped past me only to shoot me the dirtiest little teary eyed lookhe could give. I slowly walked up to my aunt, trying not to let Sammy see me. I had to know what happened to Sammy and what it was exactly that he deserved.Apparently, my cousin called a mentally challenged kid a dummy. After doing so, the kid gained some kind of superhuman rage strength, grabbed my cousin by the neck, pushed him against the wall and punched him in the stomach three times. All I could say was, "Shit, ya he deserved it."

1 comment:

Cesar said...

I told you and everyone...they always have superhuman strength..you know..to compensate for the other things god took away...